This beer is a straw-colored saison at table strength. The grain bill highlights the use of California Wild Rice (cultivated in “flooded fields”), along with Pilsner malt and white wheat. It is bright and light-bodied, with citrus and floral hop flavor from a healthy dose of Loral hops. Soft yeast from a Saison yeast blend. Low ABV, lively carbonation and a dry finish makes this endlessly drinkable.
ABV : 4.8 %
- CREAMY, MEYER LEMON, HERBAL -
Straw colored and opaque Citra-hopped session beer with a tall moussy head. It is hazy due to being unfiltered, and shows a big aroma of sweet citrus. The body is low to medium and has a smooth creaminess with honey sweet malt notes. It finishes dry with a lingering herbal hop bitterness. Built for summer, and it is an easy drinker with a high crushability factor.
ABV : 7.0 %
- CITRUS, HERBAL, RESINOUS -
A gold-colored West Coast IPA, with assertive hop bitterness balanced with mild toasty malts (2 Row and a touch of Rye). The aroma is citrus and stonefruit forward, balanced with herbal and pungent hops (Citra, Chinook, Columbus and Mosaic). Medium bodied, clear, and moderate carbonation, this hoppy beer finishes clean and on the dry side.
FARRO SAISON W/ AMARILLO HOPS
ABV : 5.2%
- EARTHY, SMOKE, CITRUS -
A hazy, straw colored saison, that highlights a grain bill of Bo Pils, flaked oats, and Farro Verde from Anson Mills. This unique, ancient grain is harvested before dry and fire threshed in its hulls, offering an earthy smokiness. It is balanced by big citrusy Amarillo hops, a light-medium body and dry finish. Fermented with a French Saison yeast.
HOPPED FOR MAMA
ABV : 7.1 %
- PAPAYA, SPICY, YEAST, MANGO -
Unfiltered and hazy, this pale orange colored IPA has a big aroma of papaya, funky yeast, and spicy hops. Bready malts and tangy mango esters along with a medium body make it very juicy. Dry-hopped with Chinook and Mosaic hops, it has assertive bitterness and a long but dry finish. A fun hybrid beer, the name means (to be bucked from a horse).
PETITE SAISON (W/ SEASONAL FRUIT)
ABV : 4 %
- BLOOD ORANGE, WHEAT, PITH -
Orange with pink hues, light to medium bodied, and unfiltered hazy. Loaded with bright citrus aroma from the use of local blood oranges. This is a small saison, but it has a moderate bitterness due to the use of bright American hops. Also shows typical french Saison Yeast character, as well as citrus/herbal pithyness from the addition. Lively, dry and crisp.
ABV : 6.6 %
- PASSIONFRUIT, GRAPEFRUIT, RESINOUS - A raw, unfiltered IPA, deep gold in color. Brewed with Pilsner, 2 Row, Oats and flaked barley. It is medium bodied and heavily hopped with over 2 lbs per barrel of Simcoe, Citra, and accented with Mosaic for hints of tropical and citrus flavor. Dry with assertive hop bitterness.
RYE SAISON W/ NELSON HOPS
ABV : 5.3 %
- BRIGHT, MUSTY, SPICY, GOOSEBERRY -
A cloudy, unfiltered 4-grain saison showcasing 100% Nelson hops. Pale straw in color, aromas of white grape must, tropical fruit, rye spice, and assertive citrus pith bitterness and dry. Medium bodied, lively carbonation with a thick mousse head, makes this a crushable hoppy farmhouse hybrid.
ABV : 5.5 %
- ROASTY, COFFEE, BRINE -
A roasty, medium bodied black ale with sublte brine character from the addition to the boil of fresh oysters. This dry stout expresses notes of bitter chocolate, coffee grounds, and has a creamy mouthfeel and tan head from the use of flaked barley. Moderate carbonation, balanced bitterness and a dry smooth finish. Warning: shellfish allergy
CITRUS FARMHOUSE ALE
ABV : 7.5 %
- ZESTY, COMPLEX, FRUITY -An amber colored, medium bodied and high gravity farmhouse ale with complex Citrus flavor. We used a unique approach with the addition of over 100lbs of lemons, roasted, dried, pulverized and whirlpooled. With a low bitterness, this beer is balances its size with slight funk and a smooth head and mouthfeel. Named after the top herdsman who lived in the historical Diego Sepulveda Adobe.
ABV : 4.0 %
- CRISP, CITRUS, HAY, DRY -
A low-gravity farmhouse ale with floral and citrus hop aroma. It is straw-colored, unfiltered, and light-bodied. Balances cracker and hay from the pilsner malt / wheat with mild bitterness due to the use of Citra, Centennial and Cascade hops. Lively carbonation helps to finish dry with soft spice from the yeast. A dangerously sessionable lawnmower beer.
ABV : 5.8%
- CITRUS, RUSTIC, SPICE - A hazy and unfiltered pale yellow saison. It is light to medium bodied, with the use of multiple flaked and rolled grains. Aroma of hay and slight spice, followed by a bright citrus flavor, mild hop bitterness and subtle white pepper notes. This balanced and rustic saison is very food friendly and finishes smooth and dry.
HOPPY PALE ALE
ABV : 4.5 %
- CITRUS, FLORAL, TOASTY MALTS -
A classic Californian golden pale ale with a light to medium body and fined for clarity. Lightly toasted malts (addition of Maris Otter and Munich), balanced with floral and fruity hop character from a heavy Chinook, Centennial, and Cascade dry hop schedule. Mild hop bitterness, medium carbonation, this beer finishes refreshingly dry.
ABV : 8.3 %
- TROPICAL, DANK, PIE CRUST -
A slightly hazy, deep gold hop bomb. Medium bodied and juicy, this beer is packed with Nelson and Mosaic hops showing bursts of mango, citrus and white grape notes in both aroma and flavor. Assertive hop bitterness but dry and holds a good balance between hops and malt and shows no booze, making it an easy drinker for the style.
ABV : 8.3 %
- TROPICAL, CITRUS, PINE -
A pale straw, medium bodied double IPA. It shows tropical and citrus hops on the nose, and drinks dangerously balanced with little booze. Pilsner malt drives a light color and lower body, making it very much a West Coast in style. Medium carbonation, fined for clarity and finishes dry with a moderate hop bitterness.